Capital City Accountancy understands and appreciates that you, as a visitor, are concerned about the confidentiality and security of information we may collect about you. Our privacy statement sets out, for your information:
- What information we may collect from you.
- What cookies are used in the Site.
- How your information may be used.
- Acceptance and changes to the privacy statement.
What information we may collect from you
The information that we collect about you will depend on the functions that you use within Capital City Accountancy. We will not collect any information that identifies you as an individual unless you knowingly provide it to us. Any personal information you supply will be used only in accordance with this privacy statement. If you browse on the Site, read or download information, our system will record the date and time of your visit and the pages viewed and information downloaded.
What cookies we use
In providing our online service, we utilise "cookies". A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer for record-keeping purposes. A cookie does not identify you personally or contain any other information about you but it does identify your computer.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you will have an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. However, you should note that refusing cookies may have a negative impact on the functionality and usability of our wwbsite.
Use and disclosure of information
Any information we collect from you via the Site, will only be made available to, or used by, members of Capital City Accountancy, or any entity carrying out functions on behalf of Capital City Accountancy for:
- the purpose of enabling Capital City Accountancy to provide products, services or information to you in accordance with your requests or reasonable expectations; the purpose of enabling No Worries to ascertain whether or not it has other services or products which may foreseeably meet your needs, and to notify you about these; - the purposes of enabling Capital City Accountancy research, planning, product development, risk assessment, risk modelling and marketing;- and any other purpose required or authorised by law.
We will only disclose personal information to third party entities carrying out functions on behalf of Capital City Accountancy on a confidential basis. You should note that information we collect from you may also be disclosed to third parties if that disclosure is required or authorised by law.
Acceptance and changes to privacy statements
You acknowledge and accept that your use of the Site indicates your acceptance of the Site terms and conditions of use and this privacy statement. This privacy statement may change from time to time, so please check back occasionally. Any information collected after an amended privacy statement has been posted on this site, will be subject to that amended privacy statement.